Qualtrics: UCI's new survey tool
Qualtrics is a robust online survey-building tool that is highly customizable and easy to use. With CoreXM (formerly known as Qualtrics Research Core), you are able to build and distribute your survey, analyze and report on your results, and collaborate in real-time in an easy to navigate web-based interface.
Qualtrics enterprise licensing is funded through campus partnerships, and is available free of charge to UCI users. All current UCI faculty, staff, and students can access this powerful tool at no cost.
Other survey options
The Office of Information Technology supports a variety of other tools that can be used to conduct surveys and gather information.
These tools serve a specialized audience or purpose.
YuJa Polls and Quizzes
- And if you are interested in adding a quiz to your video, try YuJa’s Polls and Quizzes
- Overview of YuJa quizzes
- Getting started with YuJa quizzes
UCI Canvas Quizzes & Surveys
- A part of the UCI Canvas learning management system, connects with gradebook
- Overview of Canvas surveys
- Getting started with Canvas surveys
- Secure & confidential evaluation tool
- Learn more about EEE+ Evaluations